Monday, April 22, 2013

CRAIGSLIST MONDAY: CHROME CHAIRS

I should just change my blog name to CHAIRmaine!  :)






vintage leather and chrome chair (maybe orignal Wassily?!)


I'm finally working on the Playhouse under the stairs. (I changed the original plan quite a bit). Hopefully I'll have a reveal for you soon.  Here's a little peak  I posted on Instagram last Friday(you can follow me @mybestfriendcraig)...


Oh, and a BIG Thank you to The Aestate for including me in her Instastalking list!  Such an honor to be featured alongside some of my favorite Instagrammers!
You can check out her list here and here.


Happy Monday!

11 comments:

Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home said...

I am dying over this awning! Well done you!

My Interior Life said...

Love me some chrome chairs. Great finds, as always. I found one of those chrome rockers a while back but knew no one with a nursery. Very chic. Not sure if I follow you on Instagram or not, but need to start. I'm so bad at Instagram. Need to focus more on that!

A Perfect Gray said...

chairmaine, I need a few of those. donna

Stacey {steward of design} said...

So funny that these chairs are having a come back. Growing up my parents had the caned/chrome chairs in our eat in kitchen. I don't think I was crazy about them then, but I do like them now.

Unknown said...

Chairmaine, that's perfect!!!! Love your playhouse entry...can't wait to see more. You need to be a CL broker..you find THE BEST STUFF.
xo Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

You have a gift - it can't be denied. :)

Unknown said...

The playroom is going to be amazing I'm sure! Still jealous over your cl skills!

Vel Criste said...

Yes you may, can't wait to see the play house and love all the chairs specially teh Wassily-like one! Did you see my craft room/closet yet? Check it out when you have the time dear :-)

Albertina M. Cisneros said...

The play area behind the stairs is so cute!! I love it. And love all your finds as usual, especially the last one!

Anonymous said...

Nice finds.
I also love the play house idea. It is a great idea to give smaller spaces to children. I a sure they will love it.

Brandy@MAKE+MODEL said...

That's so crazy. I just did a post on Instagram. It's my new best friend! Love all the chairs of course and your awning is amazing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails