Tuesday, April 27, 2010

VINTAGE FINDS (part one)

  I am fortunate to have several antique shops and flea markets in my area.  My favorite is Fox Skylight Antique Mall.  They not only have antiques but vintage stuff as well.  Here are some of the things I found from my latest trip. 

These frames($10-$65) are great...

arranged like this...
desire to inspire via decor pad

how about these doilies($2-$5)

framed ala Kristan Cunningham
via apartment therapy

or these maps
in your boy's room

decor pad

This lovely lady($750 + 30% discount) is surely a head turner and would be great in your entryway or a focal point in your living room

Antlers

for your coffee table...

decor pad

Federal Bulls-eye mirror($40)
over the fireplace


Milk glass

for your collection
apartment therapy

Umbrella stands($39 each) perfect for rainy spring days...
ladder
for your shelves

southern accent

and this lucite lamp

would look great with a black shade



If you love vintage furniture, you're going to love the great deals I've found, next.





4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great stuff, I wish I could hop in my car right now! Only if I wasn't in CA

I really really like those maps are they vintage? They look so cool! i'm also digging the atlers! Can't wait to see all the deals you grabbed!

Mariska Meijers said...

I am drewling over here! Looking forward to seeing the vintage furniture.

Unknown said...

Those maps, antlers, frames...wow! And that lamp at the end! FAB!

Dayka Robinson said...

i LOVE antique stores, and i would need one of those umbrella stands. great finds--glad you scooped the mirror.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails