Monday, April 19, 2010

CARNIVAL: TURQUOISE GLORY


We are back from a great vacation in the Caribbean.


This is only my second time on a cruise and was surprised to see these...



turquoise rocking chairs!



They are very comfy too.

chess anyone?

Who wouldn't want to hang out here...


or sunbathe here...



and read a book here...



or simply lounge with the husband here...


(I want one!  Anyone knows where I can get one?)

Did I mention that this is the adult-only retreat area?
Carnival got it right, in my book!

More inspirational photos to come.

Happy Monday everyone!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I want (need) that lounge furniture in my backyeard, love those great big lounge chairs

Mariska Meijers said...

WOW, I would certainly not get seasick on such a stylish ship!

Dayka Robinson said...

hope you had a great time!

Unknown said...

Wow! Loving all those pops of turquoise! Nice to meet you "Craig"!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails